Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stir Fry and Pears...but not together

A couple of good meals today! Yay!!!
Let's call this "Italian/Asian Fusion Stir Fry".  I had 3 Italian Chicken sausages that needed using up...and a bag of stir fry veggies...and a bag of coleslaw mix.  Sliced up the sausages and sauteed them, then dumped about half a bag of the stir fry veggies (mostly broccoli and snow peas), then an entire bag of coleslaw mix.  I added a tiny bit of salt and a few shakes (quite a few) of  sweet ginger garlic seasoning (something I picked up at Costco a while back - I don't have the original container, so I have no idea what's in it (I'm guessing ginger and garlic are two of the ingredients)), and about a 1/4 cup of water - put the lid on the pan and let it cook for about 7 minutes (stirring occasionally).  It was AWESOME. I think it would be better with pork, so I think I'll give it another spin soon (I still have 1/2 a bag of stir fry veggies!).

Pear slices. With a dash of cinnamon. This was breakfast...along with a couple of slices of bacon. Because, bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment