Monday, August 18, 2014

Whole(ish) 30 Day 2

So...day 2.

I can tell that I need to work on having some snacks on hand - not that I've been nibbling, just, well, there were times today that I was quite hungry, and I know that it's because I haven't been eating enough.

Without further ado, here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: sausage, leftover spaghetti squash, sauteed mushrooms and green beans. Isn't it pretty?

Lunch: basically the same as breakfast, just scrambled together.  I was going to do a frittata, but I ran out of time.

Dinner: salad (spring greens, tomato, avocado and clementine slices) and grilled chicken sausage.

(purchased at Costco)

1 comment:

  1. Looks all good! I want some of that sausage!
    If your system can handle it, the more fats you include, the less hungry you will be. Problem is...how to include them (there is no way I will eat oil by the spoonful like Mom did!). I did saute a lot of my vegetables in oil and include the dripping on my plate.

    ReplyDelete